Fast 24/7 North Richland Hills Electricians for all your electrical repairs.
- 😆 No over time or weekend chargers!!!
- 😀 Lowest Price Guarantee.
- 😛 Same Day Service.
- 😯 Five times the warranty.
- 😳 BBB A+ Rating, Service Magic A+ Rating.
- 😆 100% Flat rate pricing before work starts.
- 😎 Every service gets free home inspection free.
- 🙂 Visa, Master Card, Discover, Amex, Checks, Cash…
- 🙄 Repair and Service all Brands.
Call us 817-381-6668 for North Richland Hills service!!
OC North Richland Hills Electrical Repair.
Call 24 hours 1-817-381-6668
- Home / Business Improvement
- Main / Sub Panel Upgrades
- 110 /220 Branch Circuits
- Rewiring / Outlet and Switches Upgrade
- Troubleshooting and Repair
- Indor / Outdoor Lighting
- Circuit Breakers / Fuses
- 24 hours for NRH customers!
Call us 817-381-6668 for service!!
A OC electrician is measured by the quality and amount of repair services he furnishes. That’s why we here at OC Electric we take great pride in our Fort Worth electricians’ services. With the wealth of electrical services our repair personnel provides, our company measures up to Fort Worth’s highest standards.
Our master OC electricians extend a multitude of repair services. These include, but are not limited to, the maintenance of electrical residential wiring, electrical service upgrades, panel upgrades, as well as electrical installation of landscape lighting equipment for general home improvement.
Simply put, our experts can take care of everything that has to do with residential and commercial electrical systems. Whether you’re having problems with home electricity or you’re dealing with electrical repairs in the workplace, we can provide you with efficient and cost-effective solutions.
What’s more, OC Electric and OC Air Conditioning is honored to be your 24-hour Fort Worth electrician, ready to render you with high-quality service any hour and any day of the week, including holidays. We understand that electrical failures and complications can strike at any given moment, and as such, we are always prepared to receive your call and provide you with professional assistance whenever you need it. Here at OC Fire Place and Electric of Fort Worth, your satisfaction is our biggest priority. Contact us at 1-817-381-6668 for a more comprehensive account of our repair services.
Call us 817-381-6668 Electrician!!
Our Electricians are masters of Electrical Repairs
Other Frequently Asked Questions from Homeowners
1. Why do circuit breakers trip? Answer: Overload is the most common reason for tripping. Electricians know too many things are plugged in or turned on in the circuit. Short circuit is another reason; this may be caused by faulty wiring, appliances or fixtures.
2. What is a GFCI? Answer: A GFCI or as electricians call it GFI is a special breaker or receptacle providing extraordinary protection from shock. The GFCI can tell if current as low as 5 milliampsis “leaking” out of a circuit to ground. If the GFCI senses this leakage it will de-energize the circuit. If this current is “leaking” through your body to ground because you have touched an energized piece of equipment you may feel a shock but it will be a very short duration before the circuit is turned off by the GFCI. These electrical receptacles with the “test” and “reset” buttons found in many bathrooms and kitchens.
3. What is an AFCI? Answer: An AFCI is electrical repair term that means a special breaker intended to provide fire protection caused by arcing faults (small sparks) by recognizing characteristics unique to arcing and by functioning to de-energize the circuit when an arc fault is detected. An electrical AFCI recognizes the “signature waveform” of an arcing fault and shuts the power off to the circuit to protect against fire. Electricians know that AFCIs have been required in all new homes’ bedrooms effective January 1, 2002. However if you have an old house you can still benefit greatly with AFCI protection. OC electricians can install this fantastic safety technology today so your family will be protected by the best technology available. Water Heater Repairs are also warranted for 5 years.
Call us 817-381-6668 for Electrician service!!
4. Why do my light bulbs burn out so quickly? Answer: Our local electricians know you may be exceeding the maximum lamp wattage of the fixture. There should be a label inside the fixture. If the label is not there consider replacing the fixture.
Do not exceed 60 watts for most ceiling fixtures. Many times vibration is the culprit in short bulb life. There are vibration resistant bulbs for ceiling fans and garage door openers and there are rough service bulbs for portable lights. Sometimes a porch light can have a shortened life due to a slamming door. A rough service bulb would do well in such a location. Sometimes there is more than 120 volts being brought into the light socket. You can purchase a 130 volt light bulb to take care of this problem.
5. Why are my battery powered smok detectors not good enough?Answer: The National Electrical Code which sets the minimum safety standards for the electrical system in your home, requires that each smoke detector in your home be hard-wired into your electrical system, battery back-up, in case your power goes out, and interconnected with your other smoke detectors. So if one goes off, they all go off. A smoke detector is required in each bedroom and one is required within six feet of your bedroom door. A C.O. detector is also required to be installed within 15 feet of your bedroom door is you have natural gas, propane or an attached garage.
OC Master Electricians are open 24 hours for Electrical Repair.
6. What is a surge arrestor? Answer: A surge arrestor protects against surges, spikes, lightning etc. These surges may come down the utility line or they may come from within your home or nearby. This device will sacrifice itself to protect your electrical system and electronic equipment from surges. Many surge protectors simply plug into the wall and your equipment plugs into it. Using this kind of surge protection is less than optimum protection for the attached equipment. OC Electricians can install a whole house surge protector to protect everything in your house including phone and cable equipment. This is the best surge protection you can get and it protects everything in the house.
7. Why do dimmers get warm, and is this safe? Answer: During normal operation, solid-state dimmers generate heat. A solid-state dimmer is roughly 98% efficient-2% of the power is dissipated as heat, causing the dimmer to feel warm to the touch. The closer a dimmer is run to full output and the higher the load (watts) on the dimmer, the warmer it will feel. This is perfectly normal and safe. Dimmers are designed to the strictest UL electrical safety standard, and can handle their full rated load without overheating.
8. What is Trouble Shooting? Answer: Trouble Shooting is the “Electricians detective work” involved in any electrical repair. We need every clue we can get to troubleshoot quickly and accurately. You can help us tremendously by giving the electrician an accurate description of what the problem was, and also shows the electrician how and when the problem occurred. We test and examine your electrical wiring of course, but first the electrician listen to you, to find out exactly what electrical repair problem you have experienced and why you have called OC water heater services.
Call us 817-381-6668 for electrical Repair!!
9. How long does Trouble Shooting generally take the electrician? Answer: Trouble Shooting an electrical problem usually does not take very long. The average time is about an hour. In many cases the solution to the problem is even easier than finding the problem. If we discover that the electrical trouble shooting process will take additional time, we tell you before continuing. Also same repairs for Southlake, Watauga, Keller, North Richland Hills, Colleyville, and Fort Worth.
10. How many electricians do you send on a service call? Answer: Most of the time we send one electrician. In some cases two electricians are necessary or more economical than one. In these cases, of course, we send two.
11. Can you fix the problem the same day? Answer: We will make every effort to do so. More often than not we can fix the problem very quickly the same day. Some problems require a county or city permit, an inspection, or the power company to do work and we have to work with these entity’s schedules.
12. How can I know how much this will cost?Answer: Ask Us! We don’t want to surprise you with a higher bill than you expect, anymore than you want to be surprised. Once we have diagnosed your electrical problem you get the price before work is started.
Map of OC electrical repair electricians.
Call 817-381-6668 for Home Service Today